Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Fallen Online. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Chief moderator dannynomates here. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as contacting us, entering our free prize draws, searching, viewing member lists, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

[Mod's note, grossly offensive photo of me removed. I don't know what I was thinking.]

Dan

Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Well?
0 2 (16.7%)
1 2 (16.7%)
2-4 1 (8.3%)
5-10 2 (16.7%)
Over 10 5 (41.7%)
Total Votes: 12
How many jobs have you had?; Be you upwardly mobile or not?
Topic Started: Feb 6 2018, 09:30:41 AM (429 Views)
DJLash
Member Avatar

How many jobs have you had? Do you move around or stay at the same place?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gazza
Member Avatar

None of course. I've got my benefits and I send Emma out to earn pin money.

Right Said Fred
Member Avatar

I've never had a job because I've never wanted one.
Boom! You cunt.

dannynomates
Member Avatar

I've only had one job in the library where I now work. These may mean I've had no experience of life whatsoever but I try and project a different image by looking stuff up in books and on the internet.

Dan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dannynomates' concordance to the Song Lyrics of The Fall

Dannynomates' neverending Fall tracks Cup

Dannynomates bangs on for hours about something trivial

Slushy
Member Avatar

I've had many, all in middle management. My climb up the various company's career ladders gave me the wealth and ability to retire at 36 and enjoy a lifestyle of travel, photography, fine dining and expensive wines. I also procured a fuel efficient yet performance enhanced BMW from the various golden handshakes I was given. Of course I would never mention these obviously marvellous achievements to anyone, I am after all from a humble upbringing on a council estate in Merthyr Tydfil, but clearly you can see I have done jolly well for myself. :heart:

Greasy Roads
Member Avatar
Country Member
10ish I think both in the public and private sectors. I'm retired now and I have to rely on people like routemaster to fund my pension which is actually pretty gratifying. :)
Happy days!

routemaster
Member Avatar
Driving For Perfection
Greasy Roads
Feb 6 2018, 11:18:10 AM
10ish I think both in the public and private sectors. I'm retired now and I have to rely on people like routemaster to fund my pension which is actually pretty gratifying. :)
You cunt. :grrr:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Grade A triple platinum cunt Posted Image

A Worthless Man
Member Avatar

Too many to count. I work in the public sector but my current job is hanging by a thread. I'm sure I'll be next for the axe.

StickupPercy
Member Avatar

I'm currently looking for my 32nd. My CEO sacked me yesterday after I called him a useless cunt. :(

Amber
Member Avatar

Maybe five or six? I'm currently working part time as a barmaid at The White Swan in Stokesley. My Dad is a regular there and is friends with the landlord, so I think he had a cheeky word and got me in. It's a nice little pub, but I was shocked to read some disparaging comments on Trip Advisor. :(

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g2161235-d3836976-Reviews-The_White_Swan-Stokesley_North_Yorkshire_England.html

Posted Image

FlowerCake
Member Avatar

35+ jobs with no progression. :)

Life should be lived with a sort of grey intensity.

Big Vern
Member Avatar

Thousands, but we'll say no more. :grrr:

Posted Image

Greasy Roads
Member Avatar
Country Member
Big Vern
Feb 8 2018, 12:08:44 AM
Thousands, but we'll say no more. :grrr:
I was like that - the grass is always greener.
Happy days!

Big Vern
Member Avatar

You calling me a grass you caaaant? :grrr:

Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Other Polls · Next Topic »
Add Reply