Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Fallen Online. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Chief moderator dannynomates here. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as contacting us, entering our free prize draws, searching, viewing member lists, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

[Mod's note, grossly offensive photo of me removed. I don't know what I was thinking.]

Dan

Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Two tickets for Chelsea next Monday for sale; No reasonable offer refused
Topic Started: Feb 5 2018, 10:00 PM (71 Views)
Right Said Fred
Member Avatar

:(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

routemaster
Member Avatar
Driving For Perfection
OMG Fred, you do right! :D

You cannot put Su who you love fucking fucking love through the torment of seeing that shit sack bag of shite lose yet again to a team of relegation worried tossers. :shake:

I'll give you £4 for the tickets, I can knock them out for a fiver to Ted Gardener.

Greasy Roads
Member Avatar
Country Member
You should get onto Abramovich and tell him to stick the tickets up his Russian arse. :grrr:

Right Said Fred
Member Avatar

These have now gone. I'm taking Su to Les Miserables instead as it will be less depressing.

routemaster
Member Avatar
Driving For Perfection
You did well Fred, beating me down to giving you just two quid for the tickets, annoyingly Ted Gardner isn't interested even for £2.50 so I'm stuck with the fucking things. :grrr:

« Previous Topic · Buy, Sell & Exchange · Next Topic »
Add Reply