Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Fallen Online. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Chief moderator dannynomates here. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as contacting us, entering our free prize draws, searching, viewing member lists, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

[Mod's note, grossly offensive photo of me removed. I don't know what I was thinking.]

Dan

Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RIP Mark E. Smith
Topic Started: Jan 24 2018, 08:57:10 PM (951 Views)
Connor
Member Avatar
Administrator
We have sadly learned of the passing of Mark E. Smith tonight. Our thoughts are with Pam and Mark's friends and family.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

routemaster
Member Avatar
Driving For Perfection
Very sad news indeed.

RIP Mark, and my sincere condolences to his friends and family.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Grade A triple platinum cunt Posted Image

Starsky-Jalfrezi
Member Avatar

Still sinking in, thank you for everything Mark E Smith, you made my life better.

Starsky-Jalfrezi
Member Avatar

:heart:

Greasy Roads
Member Avatar
Country Member
It was weird going to the local shops this morning and they greet you like nothing's happened. :(
Happy days!

Amber
Member Avatar

I was very saddened to read of MES' death last week, I know he'd been very ill, but as a fan I felt like he'd pull through and he'd be back gigging and composing eventually.

My heart goes out to his family and friends in this difficult time. :heart:

routemaster
Member Avatar
Driving For Perfection
News from the official site of the cause of death.

https://thefall.xyz/

Quote:

We would like to thank family, friends and fans for all their kind words, condolences and memories about our brother Mark.

Also, the N.H.S and staff who treated Mark throughout and Mark’s partner Pam who loved, cared and cherished our brother.

Mark fought a long and hard battle after his diagnosis of terminal lung and kidney cancer. He took every treatment going, which could be brutal at times and left Mark with some horrible side effects. Mark was such a strong man and hated letting his fans down and tried to carry on regardless against all advice.

Mark had a great life and loved and lived it to the full and always by his own rules and we, as his sisters were privileged to be part of it too.

Mark is at peace now and pain free, but we, his three sisters have been left heartbroken and will miss our big brother very much.

Barbara, Suzanne and Caroline.

Once again my sincere condolences to MES' family and friends.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Grade A triple platinum cunt Posted Image

Joan Con
Member Avatar

Might as well lodge my condolences here, it was tragic news which is still difficult to take in.

RIP Mark.

A month ago today, it seems much less.

« Previous Topic · Fallen Related Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply