Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Fallen Online. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Chief moderator dannynomates here. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as contacting us, entering our free prize draws, searching, viewing member lists, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

[Mod's note, grossly offensive photo of me removed. I don't know what I was thinking.]

Dan

Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pets; Show us yours here
Topic Started: Jan 23 2018, 10:53:54 AM (1,153 Views)
Slushy
Member Avatar

Just captured a delightful image of our two cats, Moisty and Spadge, playing gleefully together on the patio. :heart:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Member Avatar

The cat Aubrey.

Posted Image

No wonder he's always shitting everywhere.

Gazza
Member Avatar

Here's one of Pippa, our pit bull. She's a playful little minx, but sometimes we can't afford to feed her what with being on the disability allowance and that. :(

Posted Image

We're going to breed her 'cos my mate Scally Stu from Whitefield says he wants a pup and will give us £20 for one. :)

Greasy Roads
Member Avatar
Country Member
Posted Image

I was sealing my George's tunnel through the wall for his new cat flap with expanding foam when he decided to rush through the tunnel rather than use the open door a few inches away. He consequently got covered in the stuff. That expanding foam's a bastard to wash out. :(
Happy days!

A Worthless Man
Member Avatar

I'm allergic to cats and dogs, they make me itch and bring me out in a terrible rash.

Talking of cats and dogs, it's just started raining again.
Edited by A Worthless Man, Jan 23 2018, 02:17:48 PM.

dannynomates
Member Avatar

Here's my Adolf.

Posted Image

I'm sure you'll all find this amusing and will mock him, but I'm above such petty jibes.

Dan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dannynomates' concordance to the Song Lyrics of The Fall

Dannynomates' neverending Fall tracks Cup

Dannynomates bangs on for hours about something trivial

Greasy Roads
Member Avatar
Country Member
dannynomates
Jan 23 2018, 04:29:09 PM
Here's my Adolf.

Posted Image

I'm sure you'll all find this amusing and will mock him, but I'm above such petty jibes.

Dan
The cat's less of a fucking Nazi than you are. :angry:
Happy days!

dannynomates
Member Avatar

Greasy Roads
Jan 23 2018, 04:38:29 PM
dannynomates
Jan 23 2018, 04:29:09 PM
Here's my Adolf.

Posted Image

Dan
The cat's less of a fucking Nazi than you are. :angry:
Like I said, I'll rise above it.

Actually, no I won't. I will not have outrageous Nazi slander used on this forum. Warning issued to Greasy Roads.

Dan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Ron Jock
Member Avatar

This is Donald, my gorgeous ginger tom.

Posted Image

He's fathered many kittens in our neighborhood and eats like a horse. He's also massively overweight and takes no shit from any black cats he comes across.
Making America great again.

GrumblingNorthernGit
Member Avatar

We're having to sell GrumblingDaughter's Pony. :(

Posted Image
Edited by GrumblingNorthernGit, Jan 23 2018, 09:22:07 PM.

Mushshrooms
Member Avatar

Gazza
Jan 23 2018, 01:37:54 PM
Here's one of Pippa, our pit bull. She's a playful little minx, but sometimes we can't afford to feed her what with being on the disability allowance and that. :(
Ah, that's a shame, Gazza. Here might be a helpful little hint for you:
Local neighbourhood cats make a tasty little teatime treat for your cute lil pit bull. Best of all, you can have Rover work up an appetite running them down. (or you could just dong them yourself, I suppose)

Gazza
Member Avatar

Mushshrooms
Jan 23 2018, 09:55:38 PM
Gazza
Jan 23 2018, 01:37:54 PM
Ah, that's a shame, Gazza. Here might be a helpful little hint for you:
Local neighbourhood cats make a tasty little teatime treat for your cute lil pit bull. Best of all, you can have Rover work up an appetite running them down. (or you could just dong them yourself, I suppose)
And here's a helpful little hint for you mushshrooms, get fucked. :grrr:

Our Pippa would never harm a poor little cat (officer), and I'm certainly not donging any pussy.

Mushshrooms
Member Avatar

LOL!!!!
Well, that's the last time I try and do YOU a favor, you prick!!! :lol:

dannynomates
Member Avatar

Mushshrooms
Jan 23 2018, 10:54:43 PM
LOL!!!!
Well, that's the last time I try and do YOU a favor, you prick!!! :lol:
I'm watching you mushshrooms.

Dan

T. Totale
Member Avatar
Hates Tory Scum
Posted Image

This is my dog Fifi. She's a proper anarchist's dog and hates fucking tories. Really hates them. Anyone who doesn't hate tories is a cunt. :grrr:

Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Having watched The Sperminator with me last night Aubrey made some suggestions to next door's Siamese. :(

Moomsfromoz
Member Avatar

Morning Poms, meet Ding, my faithful Dingo. I named him after Ding, the part time Fall associate.

He's a right cunt but loveable too. Ding that is, not Ding. I'm not a fucking fruit.

Posted Image

Moomsfromoz
Member Avatar

Me mate Andy asked me to add his pet croc, Nipper.

Stupid bloody name if you ask me. Andy used to be known as Handy Andy till he had his little accident. :(

Posted Image

T. Totale
Member Avatar
Hates Tory Scum
Moomsfromoz
Jan 28 2018, 11:25:03 PM
Me mate Andy asked me to add his pet croc, Nipper.

Stupid bloody name if you ask me. Andy used to be known as Handy Andy till he had his little accident. :(

Posted Image
I hope your mate Andy doesn't vote Liberal because they're like the tories and anyone who likes the tories is a cunt. :grrr:

Grumpy Cat
Member Avatar

Posted Image

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply