View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Worcester

Post #1 - 22 May 2019, 21:34

What is there to do in Worcester?
User avatar
Pricktard
Members
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 22nd May 2019

Post #2 - 22 May 2019, 21:38

Fuck all. :huh:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 436
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #3 - 22 May 2019, 21:43

Jack shit. :mellow:
User avatar
DJLash
Members
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 12th Jan 2018

Post #4 - 22 May 2019, 21:49

Ask Greasy Roads. :mellow:
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 296
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #5 - 22 May 2019, 21:52

There used to be a nuthouse in a village just south of the city but there's just a nutter there now.

Bananas and jelly pops you cunt routemastr :radged: :heart:
User avatar
Lavender Twat
Members
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 19th Jan 2019

Post #6 - 22 May 2019, 21:56

The local cats are fucking useless. :(
User avatar
Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Members
 
Posts: 125
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #7 - 23 May 2019, 05:39

Image

The cricket ground is lovely. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #8 - 23 May 2019, 10:10

Their bus drivers are cunts. :wtf:

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #9 - 23 May 2019, 10:16

Is that unique to Worcester though? :wtf:

We have ample evidence, on here, that they're even worse in Teesside. :wanker: :grrr:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #10 - 23 May 2019, 10:37

First Bus is their local firm, trust me their drivers are cunts. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #11 - 23 May 2019, 11:41

Bus drivers are all cunts. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #12 - 23 May 2019, 20:28

Greasy Roads » Thu May 23, 2019 6:39 am wrote:
The cricket ground is lovely. :)


The football ground is less so. :rolleyes:

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #13 - 23 May 2019, 20:49

routemaster » Thu May 23, 2019 9:28 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu May 23, 2019 6:39 am wrote:
The cricket ground is lovely. :)


The football ground is less so. :rolleyes:

Image

It's been a housing estate for the last five years you cunt. :fu:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #14 - 23 May 2019, 21:04

Greasy Roads » Thu May 23, 2019 9:49 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu May 23, 2019 9:28 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu May 23, 2019 6:39 am wrote:
The cricket ground is lovely. :)


The football ground is less so. :rolleyes:

Image

It's been a housing estate for the last five years you cunt. :fu:


Well being as they're in the 9th tier, I doubt the new place is any better. :grrr:

Oh here we go, they can't afford a new ground so play at Bromsgrove Sporting, very swish. :)

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #15 - 23 May 2019, 21:54

Thanks for the input, it sounds shit. I'll have 2 days to myself from Worcester. Should I go to Manchester or Amsterdam?
User avatar
Pricktard
Members
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 22nd May 2019

Post #16 - 23 May 2019, 22:00

Pricktard » Thu May 23, 2019 10:54 pm wrote:Thanks for the input, it sounds shit. I'll have 2 days to myself from Worcester. Should I go to Manchester or Amsterdam?

Manchester is as bad as Worcester and Amsterdam is full of Dutch cunts.

How about Teesside?
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Post #17 - 24 May 2019, 06:11

academichibernian » Thu May 23, 2019 11:00 pm wrote:
Pricktard » Thu May 23, 2019 10:54 pm wrote:Thanks for the input, it sounds shit. I'll have 2 days to myself from Worcester. Should I go to Manchester or Amsterdam?

Manchester is as bad as Worcester and Amsterdam is full of Dutch cunts.

How about Teesside?

Fuck that, don't miss the canals of Swindon. :)
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 369
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #18 - 24 May 2019, 17:26

Slushy » Fri May 24, 2019 7:11 am wrote:
academichibernian » Thu May 23, 2019 11:00 pm wrote:
Pricktard » Thu May 23, 2019 10:54 pm wrote:Thanks for the input, it sounds shit. I'll have 2 days to myself from Worcester. Should I go to Manchester or Amsterdam?

Manchester is as bad as Worcester and Amsterdam is full of Dutch cunts.

How about Teesside?

Fuck that, don't miss the canals of Swindon. :)

Load of shite, get yourself across the Irish Sea to the towns of Newry, Derry, Crossmaglen and Omagh where good men faught against the Proddy cunts during The Troubles.

I'd suggest going south to Dublin where the 1916 Easter Uprising took place, but it's all commercialised now and it's 7 euros for a pint of fucking Caffrey's. :grrr:
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 190
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #19 - 24 May 2019, 17:56

Gruff » Fri May 24, 2019 6:26 pm wrote:
Slushy » Fri May 24, 2019 7:11 am wrote:
academichibernian » Thu May 23, 2019 11:00 pm wrote:
Pricktard » Thu May 23, 2019 10:54 pm wrote:Thanks for the input, it sounds shit. I'll have 2 days to myself from Worcester. Should I go to Manchester or Amsterdam?

Manchester is as bad as Worcester and Amsterdam is full of Dutch cunts.

How about Teesside?

Fuck that, don't miss the canals of Swindon. :)

Load of shite, get yourself across the Irish Sea to the towns of Newry, Derry, Crossmaglen and Omagh where good men faught against the Proddy cunts during The Troubles.

I'd suggest going south to Dublin where the 1916 Easter Uprising took place, but it's all commercialised now and it's 7 euros for a pint of fucking Caffrey's. :grrr:

What's 'faught' you catholic cunt? :wtf:
User avatar
King Billy
Members
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 11th Jul 2018

Post #20 - 24 May 2019, 19:30

King Billy » Fri May 24, 2019 6:56 pm wrote:
Gruff » Fri May 24, 2019 6:26 pm wrote:
Slushy » Fri May 24, 2019 7:11 am wrote:
academichibernian » Thu May 23, 2019 11:00 pm wrote:
Pricktard » Thu May 23, 2019 10:54 pm wrote:Thanks for the input, it sounds shit. I'll have 2 days to myself from Worcester. Should I go to Manchester or Amsterdam?

Manchester is as bad as Worcester and Amsterdam is full of Dutch cunts.

How about Teesside?

Fuck that, don't miss the canals of Swindon. :)

Load of shite, get yourself across the Irish Sea to the towns of Newry, Derry, Crossmaglen and Omagh where good men faught against the Proddy cunts during The Troubles.

I'd suggest going south to Dublin where the 1916 Easter Uprising took place, but it's all commercialised now and it's 7 euros for a pint of fucking Caffrey's. :grrr:

What's 'faught' you catholic cunt? :wtf:

Proper Republican spelling, you Proddy bastard. :grrr:
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 190
Joined: 5th Jan 2018


Return to General Chat

Website Security Test