View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #1421 - 19 Jul 2020, 08:17

routemaster » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:54 am wrote:Last night’s donner burger was not a good idea. :X

It would have been a good idea to spell it correctly.

routemaster warned for spelling 'doner' incorrectly.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #1422 - 19 Jul 2020, 10:38

dannynomates » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:17 am wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:54 am wrote:Last night’s donner burger was not a good idea. :X

It would have been a good idea to spell it correctly.

routemaster warned for spelling 'doner' incorrectly.

Dan

You tedious cnut. :grrr:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1423 - 20 Jul 2020, 11:41

Murder Most Foul by Bob Dylan has been lauded as one of his best songs of recent years but having bought the album that track is a tedious piece of shit. The rest of it's pretty good mind. :)
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1424 - 21 Jul 2020, 07:57

I have to catch a bus this morning. :(
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #1425 - 21 Jul 2020, 09:09

Greasy Roads » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:57 am wrote:I have to catch a bus this morning. :(

Stop complaining, it’s fucking free isn’t it? :angry:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1426 - 23 Jul 2020, 07:43

routemaster » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:09 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:57 am wrote:I have to catch a bus this morning. :(

It was shit: there was no air conditioning, the bus drove through some horrible estate, and worst of all it stopped for ten minutes while the driver helped some fucking raspberry to get on. Never again. :radged:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #1427 - 23 Jul 2020, 07:59

Greasy Roads » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:43 am wrote:

It was shit: there was no air conditioning, the bus drove through some horrible estate, and worst of all it stopped for ten minutes while the driver helped some fucking raspberry to get on. Never again. :radged:

Why have you deleted the same message from the other day and replaced it with this one? :shrug:

We frankly don't give a shit whether your journey was to your satisfaction, you pay fuck all for it so how can you complain? :angry:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1428 - 23 Jul 2020, 08:10

routemaster » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:59 am wrote:

Why have you deleted the same message from the other day and replaced it with this one? :shrug:

We frankly don't give a shit whether your journey was to your satisfaction, you pay fuck all for it so how can you complain? :angry:

I do not allow ordinary posters to use the word 'we' on my forum. Only the head moderator can do this.

routemaster warned for using the first person plural in a post.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #1429 - 23 Jul 2020, 08:15

dannynomates » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:10 am wrote:
routemaster » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:59 am wrote:

I do not allow ordinary posters to use the word 'we' on my forum. Only the head moderator can do this.

routemaster warned for using the first person plural in a post.

Dan

I was referring to "we" as us, the bus operatives. You can't restrict parts of the English language for your own use, you cunt. :grrr:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1430 - 23 Jul 2020, 09:49

"Bus operatives". :grrr:

You don't just act like a cunt, you talk like one! :radged:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1431 - 23 Jul 2020, 10:07

Sonofsmegma » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:49 am wrote:"Bus operatives". :grrr:

You don't just act like a cunt, you talk like one! :radged:

It's an improvement over "Unemployable fuckwits" such as yourself. :radged:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1432 - 23 Jul 2020, 11:45

I'll defend him (it?) to this extent: National Health is having a devil of a time getting the dosage on his psychotropic medicine correct. It's been a matter of too much - and he runs amok - or too little - and he lays around and emits only the occasional curse and imprecation. The NHS is also coming to realize that the availability of a key board arouses his worst impulses. Two weeks ago, the medicos substituted a keyboard that seemed to be hooked to the internet but wasn't and rabidcat didn't realize it and seemed happy(in his terms) enough. Consultations are ongoing and this may be part of the answer. :)
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #1433 - 23 Jul 2020, 12:07

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:45 am wrote:I'll defend him (it?) to this extent: National Health is having a devil of a time getting the dosage on his psychotropic medicine correct. It's been a matter of too much - and he runs amok - or too little - and he lays around and emits only the occasional curse and imprecation. The NHS is also coming to realize that the availability of a key board arouses his worst impulses. Two weeks ago, the medicos substituted a keyboard that seemed to be hooked to the internet but wasn't and rabidcat didn't realize it and seemed happy(in his terms) enough. Consultations are ongoing and this may be part of the answer. :)

In simple terms then, he's a cunt. :huh:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1434 - 23 Jul 2020, 13:44

Yes but I tried to keep it on an elevated medical plane. I imagine in the doctors' break room, you would hear what you wrote. Terse & to the point. :)
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #1435 - 23 Jul 2020, 19:02

I wanted to make a poster for my room.

My drawings of Routemaster :wanker: falling down a manhole, falling down in a hail of bullets, falling in a hail of arrows, and another one I did of him falling off a cliff in his bus - life affirming as they are, I thought it was time to put them away.

I was thinking of getting a poster of a castle done myself, as the ones I looked at online were shit. I downloaded a photo of one off the web, but the print shop minion asked did I have copyright for it, and started muttering about wearing a mask.

I told him to fuck off and stormed out.

I looked up stock images after what the printshop stooge said, but the online image sites either want to charge you a couple of grand, or make you sign up for life either with loads of emails coming your way, subscription charges after a trial period, or a commitment to share equally brilliant photos myself. I only wanted one fucking photo to get made into a poster without all this hassle. :grrr:

Dad :wanker: won't lend me his camera after I broke his last one, and much as I'd like to go to Teesside and take a photo of me pushing Routemaster out his bus, not sure shuttterbay or pixstock or whatever they're called would like that.

This shit is annoying me more than I'm normally annoyed. :grrr: :angry: :radged:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #1436 - 23 Jul 2020, 19:59

Sonofsmegma » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:02 pm wrote:
This shit is annoying me more than I'm normally annoyed. :grrr: :angry: :radged:

Here's a bus outside a castle to help cheer you up. :) :wanker:

routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1437 - 23 Jul 2020, 20:03

routemaster » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:59 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:02 pm wrote:

Here's a bus outside a castle to help cheer you up. :) :wanker:

You sadistic cunt. :radged:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #1438 - 23 Jul 2020, 20:06

I wish that castle would fall on that bus!! :grrr: :radged:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #1439 - 23 Jul 2020, 20:09

Sonofsmegma » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:06 pm wrote:I wish that castle would fall on that bus!! :grrr: :radged:

With you on the upper deck! :party2:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1440 - 23 Jul 2020, 20:15

I'd get thrown out by the impact and land in the soft and bushy grass where the moat once was, pretty much unscathed.

Whereas you, in the driver's seat, as it's a bus, would be crushed.

Result! :devil:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test