View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Obituary thread ; Dead people only

Post #281 - 23 May 2020, 19:50

Altered Ego » Sat May 23, 2020 1:20 pm wrote:Happy Jack is dead. Clubbed over the head by the aficionados of this website whilst attempting to log in and being refused multiple times. 586WMQISY3VQQ new password my arse. Fuck off. :radged:

This should be in the what's pleasing you right now thread. He was a worse cunt than dannynomates. :radged:
User avatar
RedDocDan
Members
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 24th Apr 2018

Post #282 - 23 May 2020, 22:38

RedDocDan » Sat May 23, 2020 6:50 pm wrote:
Altered Ego » Sat May 23, 2020 1:20 pm wrote:Happy Jack is dead. Clubbed over the head by the aficionados of this website whilst attempting to log in and being refused multiple times. 586WMQISY3VQQ new password my arse. Fuck off. :radged:

......He was a worse cunt than dannynomates. :radged:

That is an impossibility that defies all known physical laws of the universe. :huh:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 757
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #283 - 05 Jun 2020, 08:58

phpBB [video]


Steve Priest. :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4740
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #284 - 05 Jun 2020, 10:16

:(


Image
User avatar
RedDocDan
Members
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 24th Apr 2018

Post #285 - 17 Jun 2020, 10:46

Willie Thorne. :(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/53076861




Used to often see him driving round Leicester in his Merc, reg A147PRO.
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337856
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #286 - 18 Jun 2020, 10:01

User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337856
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #287 - 18 Jun 2020, 11:25


She'll be in heaven with Mark E Smith now. :cry2:
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 266
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Arse end of Essex

Post #288 - 18 Jun 2020, 11:27


THAT BITCH BETTER KEEP HER HANDS OF MY MAN. :grrr:
User avatar
VAMPIRA PANDER
Members
 
Posts: 53
Joined: 17th Nov 2018
Location: OUR NEW HOUSE
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Post #289 - 18 Jun 2020, 20:19

At least I managed to escape everything Vera Lynn did apart from that maudlin dirge 'We'll Meet Again'.

Then I heard that she was actually a racist cow thanks to 'White Cliffs Of Dover' being an ode to white supremacy. I bet she was a fucking proddy too. :grrr:

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/dover/news ... fs-228573/
User avatar
Gruff
Non-Proddy cunts
 
Posts: 300
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Up The Gorbals

Post #290 - 19 Jun 2020, 09:16

Gruff » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:19 pm wrote:At least I managed to escape everything Vera Lynn did apart from that maudlin dirge 'We'll Meet Again'.

Then I heard that she was actually a racist cow thanks to 'White Cliffs Of Dover' being an ode to white supremacy. I bet she was a fucking proddy too. :grrr:

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/dover/news ... fs-228573/

Good call. The racist bitch should be expunged from all historical references.
She should not now have officially existed. :radged:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 757
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #291 - 09 Jul 2020, 08:37

User avatar
Gamer Turd
Members
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 28th Jun 2020
Location: In my bedroom

Post #292 - 09 Jul 2020, 09:04

Gamer Turd » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:37 am wrote:https://www.kerrang.com/the-news/an-important-message-from-kerrang/

Kerrang!

Why have you posted this here? Kerrang is not a person and it's not dead. it's merely had it's publication transferred to the medium of the internet rather than a physical magazine, temporarily.

Gamer Turd warned for posting irrelevantly in the wrong thread.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #293 - 09 Jul 2020, 09:12

dannynomates » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:04 am wrote:
Gamer Turd » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:37 am wrote:https://www.kerrang.com/the-news/an-important-message-from-kerrang/

Kerrang!

Why have you posted this here? Kerrang is not a person and it's not dead. it's merely had it's publication transferred to the medium of the internet rather than a physical magazine, temporarily.

Gamer Turd warned for posting irrelevantly in the wrong thread.

Dan

So I shouldn't mention that I lost two pounds last week despite all those pesky fireworks in 1996? :shrug:
User avatar
Gamer Turd
Members
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 28th Jun 2020
Location: In my bedroom

Post #294 - 11 Jul 2020, 09:32

Jackie Charlton.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4740
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #295 - 11 Jul 2020, 10:06

:(
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337856
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #296 - 13 Jul 2020, 07:24

phpBB [video]


https://www.loudersound.com/news/former ... remembered

Judy Dyble. :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4740
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #297 - 25 Jul 2020, 18:45

phpBB [video]


RIP Peter Green.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4740
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #298 - 25 Jul 2020, 19:20

Greasy Roads » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:45 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]


RIP Peter Green.

That's a bit of a dirge isn't it? I much preferred 'Tusk'. :huh:
User avatar
Chavahoy
Members
 
Posts: 143
Joined: 20th Aug 2018

Post #299 - 25 Jul 2020, 19:23

Chavahoy » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:20 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:45 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]


RIP Peter Green.

That's a bit of a dirge isn't it? I much preferred 'Tusk'. :huh:

He left the group five years before that. You should have a tusk rammed up your arse you cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4740
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #300 - 25 Jul 2020, 19:42

Greasy Roads » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:23 pm wrote:
Chavahoy » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:20 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:45 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]


RIP Peter Green.

That's a bit of a dirge isn't it? I much preferred 'Tusk'. :huh:

He left the group five years before that. You should have a tusk rammed up your arse you cunt. :grrr:


Exactly, fucking hard, for disrespecting Peter Green. :grrr:

A master.

Heard his stuff through dad's :wanker: record collection, he did have some good ones - Fleetwood Mac under Peter's tutelage were brilliant.
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 3148
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, for too long...
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron