View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #761 - 20 Mar 2019, 09:21

Greasy Roads » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:30 am wrote:
Mushshrooms » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:54 am wrote:
routemaster » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:04 pm wrote:Mrs RM has just called me a cunt. :(

She's obviously a woman who calls 'em as she sees 'em! :lol:

B-)

:grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #762 - 20 Mar 2019, 12:19

What the fuck is this all about, found in my email spam box?? :grrr:

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #763 - 20 Mar 2019, 12:43

routemaster » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:19 pm wrote:What the fuck is this all about, found in my email spam box?? :grrr:

Image

I thought you'd be a worthy recipient.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #764 - 20 Mar 2019, 12:57

dannynomates » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:43 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:19 pm wrote:What the fuck is this all about, found in my email spam box?? :grrr:

Image

I thought you'd be a worthy recipient.

Dan

I might have fucking guessed you'd be involved. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #765 - 22 Mar 2019, 19:25

Image

A fucking Routemaster driving up Malvern Link earlier. Needless to say Marble Arch is 120 miles in the opposite direction. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #766 - 22 Mar 2019, 20:37

Greasy Roads » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:25 pm wrote:Image

A fucking Routemaster driving up Malvern Link earlier. Needless to say Marble Arch is 120 miles in the opposite direction. :grrr:

I'm reporting this to the Worcestershire Constabulary, it's highly illegal to use a phone at the wheel of a motor vehicle, not to say dangerous. What if a young child had ran out from behind a parked car while you're concentrated on taking a photo? People like you should be banned from the public highway.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #767 - 22 Mar 2019, 20:41

dannynomates » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:25 pm wrote:Image

A fucking Routemaster driving up Malvern Link earlier. Needless to say Marble Arch is 120 miles in the opposite direction. :grrr:

I'm reporting this to the Worcestershire Constabulary, it's highly illegal to use a phone at the wheel of a motor vehicle, not to say dangerous. What if a young child had ran out from behind a parked car while you're concentrated on taking a photo? People like you should be banned from the public highway.

Dan

It's natural selection, innit?
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #768 - 22 Mar 2019, 20:46

Greasy Roads » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:41 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:25 pm wrote:Image

A fucking Routemaster driving up Malvern Link earlier. Needless to say Marble Arch is 120 miles in the opposite direction. :grrr:

I'm reporting this to the Worcestershire Constabulary, it's highly illegal to use a phone at the wheel of a motor vehicle, not to say dangerous. What if a young child had ran out from behind a parked car while you're concentrated on taking a photo? People like you should be banned from the public highway.

Dan

It's natural selection, innit?

Greasy Roads warned for smug flippancy.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #769 - 22 Mar 2019, 20:48

dannynomates » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:46 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:41 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:37 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:25 pm wrote:Image

A fucking Routemaster driving up Malvern Link earlier. Needless to say Marble Arch is 120 miles in the opposite direction. :grrr:

I'm reporting this to the Worcestershire Constabulary, it's highly illegal to use a phone at the wheel of a motor vehicle, not to say dangerous. What if a young child had ran out from behind a parked car while you're concentrated on taking a photo? People like you should be banned from the public highway.

Dan

It's natural selection, innit?

Greasy Roads warned for smug flippancy.

Dan

:grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #770 - 28 Mar 2019, 10:55

Facebook to ban white nationalism.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47728471

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? I hope Donald can get this vile censorship turned round, it disgusts me. :grrr:
User avatar
Dr Ron Jock
Members
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 19th Jan 2018
Making America great again.

Image

Post #771 - 29 Mar 2019, 23:44

It's nearly midnight. I was 3/4 of the way through posting up 2001 in the 40 Years of The Fall thing when I hit the wrong button and deleted the fucking lot. I'll do it tomorrow. :duh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #772 - 30 Mar 2019, 07:03

routemaster » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:44 pm wrote:It's nearly midnight. I was 3/4 of the way through posting up 2001 in the 40 Years of The Fall thing when I hit the wrong button and deleted the fucking lot. I'll do it tomorrow. :duh:

I'm sure a lot of us have had that horrible feeling when we've lost something like that :(
User avatar
Amber
Members
 
Posts: 158
Joined: 3rd Feb 2018

Post #773 - 30 Mar 2019, 11:10

Amber » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:03 am wrote:
routemaster » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:44 pm wrote:It's nearly midnight. I was 3/4 of the way through posting up 2001 in the 40 Years of The Fall thing when I hit the wrong button and deleted the fucking lot. I'll do it tomorrow. :duh:

I'm sure a lot of us have had that horrible feeling when we've lost something like that :(

I certainly have. :(
User avatar
thesnippedpriestess
Members
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 25th Oct 2018

Post #774 - 05 Apr 2019, 15:03

Sky have moved Leeds-Villa to midday on Sunday so now we're going to have to leave at stupid o'clock. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #775 - 05 Apr 2019, 15:35

Greasy Roads » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:03 pm wrote:Sky have moved Leeds-Villa to midday on Sunday so now we're going to have to leave at stupid o'clock. :grrr:

On the bright side you'll perhaps be on the telly when the Leeds fans kick your heads in. :)
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #776 - 05 Apr 2019, 15:37

Phil-ah » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:35 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:03 pm wrote:Sky have moved Leeds-Villa to midday on Sunday so now we're going to have to leave at stupid o'clock. :grrr:

On the bright side you'll perhaps be on the telly when the Leeds fans kick your heads in. :)

He'll never handle his prawn naga at three in the afternoon. :laugh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #777 - 09 Apr 2019, 06:19

routemaster being home alone. :angry:
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 3141
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #778 - 09 Apr 2019, 06:29

:angry:

Maybe the cunt will find other :wanker: things to do. :wanker:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #779 - 09 Apr 2019, 07:24

Good morning! :wave:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #780 - 10 Apr 2019, 19:39

My phone is still blocked thanks to RM Jnr not paying the bill (it's a spare phone on his contract that he gave me, I pay my share to him), so I can't tease Villa fans holed up in Rotherham who are going into half time 1-0 down. :grrr:

(The scoreline is pleasing me, not bothering me, btw.) :mutley:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331392
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron