View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What are you drinking? ; What's in ya glass?

Post #41 - 24 Dec 2018, 20:43

jihadkelly » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:27 pm wrote:
routemaster » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:52 pm wrote:Let battle commence! :drink:

Image

Sully not the temple of your body with the baited trap of Satan's liquor, infidel. :grrr:

Keep out of our religious festivities, you Shi'ite cunt. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336460
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #42 - 11 May 2019, 07:37

User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 663
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #43 - 11 May 2019, 09:16


The cunts had better leave their Special Brew alone, it's already gone down to 8% abv. :grrr:
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 388
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: England's green and pleasant land

Post #44 - 13 Jul 2019, 22:49

RM Jnr II has returned from a school trip to Poland with provisions. :drink:

Image
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336460
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #45 - 14 Jul 2019, 06:06

routemaster » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:49 pm wrote:RM Jnr II has returned from a school trip to Poland with provisions. :drink:

Image

What was he thinking? Żywiec is the thing. :rolleyes:
User avatar
Treekut
Members
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 8th Feb 2019

Post #46 - 14 Jul 2019, 08:11

Treekut » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:06 am wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:49 pm wrote:RM Jnr II has returned from a school trip to Poland with provisions. :drink:

Image

What was he thinking? Żywiec is the thing. :rolleyes:

It was a very nice thought, you Dutch cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336460
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #47 - 08 Sep 2019, 10:33

Image

Lavazza / la schifezza nella tazza.

Given my blood alcohol level after a night on the vodka, I always insist on this as it reacts terribly before my lunchtime booze arrives.
User avatar
Woppo
Members
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 7th Sep 2019
Location: Locked down in Wopland
Image

Post #48 - 10 Sep 2019, 23:15

Arse, cock, wank, bollocks, fuck, tits, shit, and cunt, I need a drink. :drink:

Mum sends her love. xx

Image
User avatar
FriedBurger
Members
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 7th Feb 2018
Location: The Firkin Ferret

Post #49 - 11 Sep 2019, 07:50

FriedBurger » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:15 pm wrote:Arse, cock, wank, bollocks, fuck, tits, shit, and cunt, I need a drink. :drink:

Mum sends her love. xx

Image

Friedburger warned for excessive profanity and posting whilst under the influence of drink or drugs.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1880
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #50 - 14 Sep 2019, 22:18

Craft beer is starting to get on my nerves, where have all the decent bitters gone?

All you can get nowadays is IPA, this one is OK but it's hopped-to-fuck. :wtf:

Image
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 174
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Post #51 - 15 Sep 2019, 07:37

Image

So's this one. :(
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 663
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #52 - 15 Sep 2019, 21:46

This one's less hoppy but it still got me pissed as an arse. :)

Image
User avatar
FriedBurger
Members
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 7th Feb 2018
Location: The Firkin Ferret

Post #53 - 31 Jan 2020, 03:10

Woppo » 08 Sep 2019, 09:33 wrote:Image

Lavazza / la schifezza nella tazza.

Given my blood alcohol level after a night on the vodka, I always insist on this as it reacts terribly before my lunchtime booze arrives.


Ciao, Guappo!

You should try this one. Tastes like coffee. Not 'shit in the cup' Lavazza quality-like coffee, mind. Image

Unless they send you by mistake the weaker one version. Image Which happens. :lol: :drink:
User avatar
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members
 
Posts: 345
Joined: 9th Sep 2019
Location: West Wopland
ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #54 - 14 Mar 2020, 21:23

Screwdriver for breakfast.

Bloody Mary for dinner.

Too much coffee in between.

White Russian, after dinner.

I'm frightened. :duh:
User avatar
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members
 
Posts: 345
Joined: 9th Sep 2019
Location: West Wopland
ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #55 - 14 Mar 2020, 21:31

Völlïg Scrötäl » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:23 pm wrote:Screwdriver for breakfast.

Bloody Mary for dinner.

Too much coffee in between.

White Russian, after dinner.

I'm frightened. :duh:


I'll square up to you, yuo need a drink. :drink:

I'm a bit pisseds.
User avatar
FriedBurger
Members
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 7th Feb 2018
Location: The Firkin Ferret

Post #56 - 14 Mar 2020, 21:51

FriedBurger » 15 minutes ago wrote:
Völlïg Scrötäl » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:23 pm wrote:Screwdriver for breakfast.

Bloody Mary for dinner.

Too much coffee in between.

White Russian, after dinner.

I'm frightened. :duh:


I'll square up to you, yuo need a drink. :drink:

I'm a bit pisseds.


O! My fair lady! will eat the first thing i can grab from the fridge, then i'm off to bed.

Will be thinking about you, in the morning. :rolleyes: Image
User avatar
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members
 
Posts: 345
Joined: 9th Sep 2019
Location: West Wopland
ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #57 - 14 Mar 2020, 22:00

Völlïg Scrötäl » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:51 pm wrote:
FriedBurger » 15 minutes ago wrote:
Völlïg Scrötäl » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:23 pm wrote:Screwdriver for breakfast.

Bloody Mary for dinner.

Too much coffee in between.

White Russian, after dinner.

I'm frightened. :duh:


I'll square up to you, yuo need a drink. :drink:

I'm a bit pisseds.


O! My fair lady! will eat the first thing i can grab from the fridge, then i'm off to bed.

Will be thinking about you, in the morning. :rolleyes: Image

You smooth talking Wop, don't come round here with your saucy chat-up lines.

My mum has delt with bigger Iti's than you, she'd have her say.

Image


Sweet dreams, I'm still pisseds. :)
User avatar
FriedBurger
Members
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 7th Feb 2018
Location: The Firkin Ferret

Post #58 - 14 Mar 2020, 22:18

phpBB [video]


:stir:
User avatar
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members
 
Posts: 345
Joined: 9th Sep 2019
Location: West Wopland
ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #59 - 15 Mar 2020, 05:16

A match made in heaven, Völlïg, board her woo her assail her. Because she needs a man like you.
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 333960
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Location: In the woods, axe in hand
Image
Neither time nor inclination

Post #60 - 16 Mar 2020, 14:31

FlowerCake » Yesterday, 04:16 wrote:A match made in heaven, Völlïg, board her woo her assail her. Because she needs a man like you.


Don't think i'm a man, only a boy. Also, i feel really intimidated by her mummy. :duh:
User avatar
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members
 
Posts: 345
Joined: 9th Sep 2019
Location: West Wopland
ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test